Monday, January 4, 2010

Long time no update

Sorry it's just that the snow makes me cancel my appts because it's like lake effect here in newyork yeah.today was my check up I left school at about 2:10 and went home and left home at like 2:40 seeing how my appt was at 3:40 and it's about a 45 minute drive.I got in the chair and she popped out the wires and put in a bigger wire.and told me to bite down for some reason but I didn't get rubber bands. I just figured out today that I don't think my ortho does powerchains idk they give me like my regular wire and then they put like 2 wires tgether around the 1 wire so it's twisted around like my first six teeth but who knows I hate where I go fir my ortho because they never tell me what their doing so it's just like search google and figure out yourself.I got red ligatures and I wish I didn't pick that color because it's really bright LOL against white teeth.I uhm today my friend actually was mentioning to me how straight my teeth have often since 8th grade I am now in 10th grade yeah class of 2012 aahah I saw my friend there and we were fooling around in the ortho she said her orthodontics person as a bi*ch I just like loled my next appt is march1st at 3:55 great that seems like forever and a day. COMMENT with questions and stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment