Friday, October 16, 2009

cleaning today!

hello my fellow readers aahha.Almost a year in braces counting down the days:), today I wentt for a CLEANING!! I was sooooo happy.I wentt to a new dental office and this time I think I have never seen any other place whiten teeth better.My teeth were a lil on the yellow side and I thought that they would never get any whiter but yanno, that dental office prooved me wrong. They made my teeth alot whiter! One girl said I have beautiful teeth, another girl said I have gorgeous teeth, and the dr said I have nice teeth, that actually made me wickid happy cuz I thought my teeth were disgusting lol.They said I am doing a good job brushing and my gums are excellent and the only 2 concerns they had was I had food on my top right side, and that my 12 year molars were not in yet.They took xrays and they saw that they see 3 of them deep in and they dont see 1 on the top at all.But other than that excellent, I have to go back in a couple of weeks for a full exam er something like that lol. Im so happy that people are finally noticing my teeth and my smile, and how perfect my teeth are getting!LEAVE COMMENTS:)

1 comment:

  1. Good deal that your check up was a good one. Good luck with the next adjustment.

    ReplyDelete